Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Sunday, February 9, 2014

My All Time Favorite- Curried Sweet Potato Salad

This may be my favorite side dish of all times!  Serve warm or cold




3 very large Sweet Potatoes, cubed, boiled and drained
1 Jalapeno, chopped
1/2" to 1" piece of fresh ginger, according to taste
1 clove garlic
1/2 Tbsp. curry powder or more to taste
1 to 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
Salt and Pepper to taste
1- 2 Tbsp. Vegan Oil Free Mayo or Veganaise
Put the ginger, garlic and jalapeno, in a mini chopper and pulse till finely chopped
Add all ingredients to taste in a large bowl and mix to combine well.


No comments:

Post a Comment