Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 103

Raw Vegan Coconut Macaroons
Here is my attempt at re-creating the delicious Coconut Macaroons from Emmy's Organics.
I nailed it on the first go...I may even like these better..These are much softer.
The trick here is: No Egg whites and No Refined Sugar...They're also Raw and 100% Organic!

Tomorrow I will conquer the Lemon Macaroon!

Ingredients
Raw Organic Cocoa Powsder
Raw Unsweetened Organic Coconut
Raw Blue Agave
Organic Almond Flour
Organic Raw Coconut Butter
Organic Raw Coconut Oil
Himilayan Salt
Organic Vanilla

I am still in the process of standardizing the recipe, so no quantities at this point in the game

No comments:

Post a Comment