Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 99

Easter "Egg" Salad
 ( Eggless  & Vegan, of Course!)

Longing for the taste of boiled eggs on this Easter Sunday, here is my version of an Eggless Egg Salad!

1 Block of Silken Firm Tofu
1 celery stalk, small dice
1/4 onion, small dice
3 springs of fresh parsley, chopped
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp Raw apple Cider Vinegar
1/4 tsp fresh ground cumin
1/8 tsp. Black Salt
1/4 tsp. Tumeric
2 Tbsp. Veganaise
1/8 tsp Hot Paprika
salt and pepper to taste

Drain tofu and chop into squares, add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Serve on sproated grain bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment