Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Friday, August 1, 2014

Thick & Creamy Lemon Tahini Dressing

So Thick and Creamy you'll never know it's Vegan and Oil-Free!

2 Large garlic cloves-minced
1/2 cup Tahini ( 125 g )
1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice
6 Tbsp. Nutritional Yeast
3/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup brown rice syrup or Agave
1/8 tsp Chili powder (optional)
1 Cup of water

Put everything in the blender and blend till completely smooth. Add more water if necessary.  Dressing will thicken up in the fridge, so I keep it in a mason jar, so that I can add water if necessary and shake. Keeps 2 weeks in the fridge.
Great on salads, Steamed bowls and Veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment