Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14, 2014

I am no raw-foodist, by any means, but I came across A Vegan Raw Recipe for brownies that looked pretty interesting, so I thought I'd try it out and WOW...I absolutely love these!!!  Thank you Emily Von Euw, for posting this ridiculously easy and delicious recipe.
Chewy, Fudgy Raw Brownies


1 Cup raw cashews
1 Cup raw oats
2 cups dates
1/4 cup dark raw cocoa
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp melted raw coconut oil
pinch of sea salt

Put everything in a food processor and process until mixture begins to stick together. Check with your finger and if you can press the mixture together it is ready.  Press into a pan and refrigerate, then cut into squares.



No comments:

Post a Comment