Why The Vegan Hog Blog? To answer the question I'm most asked.. " Your Vegan?? What the heck do you Eat anyway"

I'm no photographer and there's very little commentary. Just sharing the Plant Based recipes, I've made and tested in my Kitchen...Some original, others not... Enjoy!


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

January 14th continued....

Spicy Peanut Dressing
I threw together these little wraps of carrots, red peppers, avocado, and sprouts wrapped in Nori and drizzled them with this amazing dressing...
2 cloves garlic
1 Tbsp minced ginger
2 Tbsp Tamari
2 Tbsp Agave
1/3 cup organic peanut butter
1/3 cup ( more or less ) water
chili powder to taste
Place all ingredients in the blender and blend till smooth, adjust with water to your liking.
( recipe by This Rawsome Vegan Life )

No comments:

Post a Comment